How to use our Revolt™ Lubricating Liquid.
The Revolt™ Lubricating Liquid fits right into your medicine cabinet with the addition of a glass or cup to hold the razor, spare blades, and solution. Submerge the razor with the blade and spare blades in approximately 1.5” of the solution. Always make sure that all the blades are completely covered.
Water is not a good lubricant for shaving. It attacks the blades and should not be used. The most effective way to shave is as follow:
1. Apply and rub in a teaspoon of Revolt Shaving Solution fully into your beard for the smoothest possible shave.
2. Remove the razor from the solution and leave solution on the blades to lubricate them during the shaving process.
3. When you finish shaving, rinse the blade completely clean with hot water and submerge in the solution until you shave again.
4. Wipe your face with a dry towel. This rubs the shaving solution in and conditions your skin. Water dries out your skin.
5. The longer you shave with Revolt Shaving Products , the better conditioned your skin becomes for a smoother, more comfortable shave.
A small amount of Revolt™ Lubricating Liquid is used with each shave to lubricate the blade and your skin. The four ounce bottle should last for approximately one year. To order, you can purchase our products directly from our website by selecting Buy Now or you can order additional kits or bottles of solution by calling us, e-mail, fax, or mail your order per the following:
805 Second Street
Coralville, Iowa 52241
Select and print the order form below to order by mail or fax.